1. People aren’t generally against you, but they’re for themselves.
2. Don’t climb mountains so the world will see you; climb them so you’ll see the world.
3. You’ll learn much more from failure than success, so don’t let failure stop you from building your character.
4. The most dangerous risk of your life is not doing what you want because you think you can buy your freedom.
5. Go to a place where you’re celebrated; don’t remain somewhere you’re simply tolerated.
6. In your life, the person you’ll spend the most time with is yourself, so try to be the best you you can be.
7. Accepting your limitations presents to you the best chance of surpassing them.
8. They say motivation doesn’t last. You know what else doesn’t last? Deodorant. Apply it every day.
9. We all have fears, we have all loved, and we have all lost.
10. Remember, comfort is the enemy of achievement.
To look at you, hear you, feel you is to be rearranged by you.
I want to sink, sink into your mind.
To swim between your emotions and drown with your thoughts.
To sink for you, in you, and with you.
To sink into a world of two.
To rescue our selves from our agendas is the shortest cut to freedom and magic.
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three Rs:
Respect for self
Respect for others
Responsibility for all your actions
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly
6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship
7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer
11. Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
I genuinely, and utterly love and believe in that person, his Holiness!
To be a wolf in a wolf’s clothing.
The thing about magic is that we create it, entirely.
A touch is worth a thousand words. It speaks volumes, and libraries of hidden notes of music, from past to present, all at once.
Listen carefully to each touch.
A touch is Magic, in its purest sense.
Being conscious saves time.
“No searching just opening”